Deyaar Oman strives to provide a full range of services to its clients. This means that the company often facilitates the management of facilities, including tools and services that support the functionality, safety and sustainability of buildings, land, infrastructure, and real estate in all of our projects in industrial cities.
Facilities management includes:
- Lease management (rent management and accounting)
- Planning and managing capital projects
- Maintenance and Operations
- Energy management
- Spaces and tenants' management
- Tenant experience management (interactive management)
- Emergency Management and Business Continuity
Deyaar Oman Facilities Management Company is classified into:
- Equipment supervision and management (heavy services): based on physical assets, wiring and plumbing, elevators, heating, and cooling.
- Supervision and management of services (light services): based on tasks performed by people such as guard and security services, rent accounting, catering, rent collection, and accounting.